How to share calendar within the organization using Microsoft Outlook
- With Outlook open, click on the calendar icon on the bottom left.
- Click on the “Home” tab at the top left of Outlook.
- Click on the “Share Calendar” tab.
- In the email that opens, type the name of the person in your organization that you want to share your calendar with in the To box. In Details, specify the level of details that you want to share with the person in your organization, and then click Send.
- The person in your organization receives the sharing invitation in email, and then clicks Open this calendar or accept.