Download ACH File to Directory
Modified on: Mon, 27 Jul, 2020 at 9:33 AM
- Account: Select proper bank account
- Effective Date: Choose a date (at a minimum the following buisness day)
- Descriptive Date: Enter Effective Date in the format of YYMMDD (200727)
- Balanced Entries: Check the box
- Description: Enter the 3 letter Company Code (ex. KIL)
- Filename: Follow the structure, APYYMMDDKILx.ACH
- "AP"<Descriptitve Date><Company Code><Counter if needed>".ACH"
- Click Create File
- Click the link to download the file
- Once downloaded, navigate to your downloads folder on your computer:
- Lastly, copy the ".zip" file that downloaded and paste it in the appropriate bank folder
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?